ATP DVD Artist is a slick all-in-one solution to turning collections of MOV, AVI, FLV, MPEG-1/2/4, DivX, Xvid, H.264 video clips and JPG photos into DVDs, which can be played on home DVD players. With built-in video and audio codecs it will convert and merge video clips taken by digital cameras or downloaded from YouTube or similar websites into a continuos, gap-free video. WYSIWYG DVD menu designer is simple and flexible; all project parameters can be adjusted right on the main screen. With ATP DVD Artist you can drag and drop video clips from one chapter to another, insert chapter markers any way you like, and preview single video clips, chapters, or an entire DVD. ATP DVD Artist supports both 4:3 and 16:9 formats, converts video to NTSC or PAL, writes output files to DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW or DVD+R DL discs, writes multiple copies if desired, and provides a number of other useful features.
» version 1.7 - posted on 2009-08-03
Fixed problem with aspect ratio and sound in DV AVI files
EULA - End User License Agreement
You should read the following terms and conditions before using this software. Your use of this software indicates your acceptance of this license agreement and warranty.
This is a legal agreement between you, the users, and PIMEX Group, LLC. By installing or using this software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
ATP DVD Artist IS SHAREWARE. THIS MEANS:
- PIMEX Group, LLC exclusively owns all copyrights to ATP DVD Artist
- Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use ATP DVD Artist you MUST register
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use ATP DVD Artist on one computer (i.e. a single CPU), for any legal purpose, at a time. The registered ATP DVD Artist software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution
- All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by PIMEX Group, LLC
The unregistered shareware version of ATP DVD Artist may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of ATP DVD Artist without written permission from the copyright holder.
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
ATP DVD Artist IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
Because of the various hardware and software environments into which ATP DVD Artist can be put, NO WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS OFFERED.
Good data processing procedure dictates that any program be thoroughly tested with non-critical data before relying on it. The user must assume the entire risk of using the program.